ETC Express

legacy

for those of you that love and use it ............ is there a way to change the channels from Percentages to DMX Values thanks

I thought there was.. I bet someone on here knows faster than I can drive downtown and find the manual. I'll look on monday though if nobody does.

I just went through the manual, and it is possible that I missed it, but I don't think that on the Express you can tell a channel to show you DMX values. What are you trying to do?

My faulty memory doesn't recall ever seeing that option either.

for those of you that love and use it ............ is there a way to change the channels from Percentages to DMX Values thanks

Generally, No.

When using ML's and the fixture windows, certain 16 bit channels display in DMX values (1-65,000). The one I'm aware of is (I believe) Gobo Function, on a Studio Spot CMY/Zoom.

Out of curiousity, what use is DMX value to you ?.

SB

Agreed, simply no. Given the OS, the console is not even able to display 3 digits on for intensity....hence 0-99 & FL. Same space on the screen I am assuming.

But yes, when using MLs, if you have a 16-bit function, then values will be displayed out of 65000 but ONLY in the ML control panel. If one were to watch the actual channels changing in STAGE, you would see the values still increasing out of 100, with the first channel ramping up slowly, while the second increases very quickly.

Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back