ETC/High End Systems offering live classes in "Study Hall"

10am and 12pm looks like the times have changed since you posted.

I also signed up for both. Always good for a refresher.

I’m MST now. I swear it said PST yesterday when I looked at it and not CDT.

I'm in for both of them. FYI, if you haven't already signed up for the HOG training this afternoon, do so ASAP and get the download. The Hog training has a BIG download and the install for their Hog for PC software takes a while to install.

More sessions coming later today and next week.

1585839904122.png

I left at 10 my time because I wanted to hear the hog webinar. They also used the chat function which was much nicer because the QA sections doesn’t scroll. So I can’t multi task and look over occasionally to read the questions.

How do we access the videos in the study hall? It looks like a sign in is needed and I used my ETC credentials but nothing.

I just signed up for Educating with Augment3d AND Why does my console do that this week. I'm looking to buy a new console this spring and these classes are really helping me be sure of what I want to get as I'm really getting a chance to dive deep into EOS before I buy. Thanks ETC!!!

I just signed up for Educating with Augment3d AND Why does my console do that this week. I'm looking to buy a new console this spring and these classes are really helping me be sure of what I want to get as I'm really getting a chance to dive deep into EOS before I buy. Thanks ETC!!!
Ms. Valentino's worth the price of admission alone, the lady has a stellar career behind her and she keeps right on trucking.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back