ETC ION LED FIXTURE

Okay so have a question about creating a new fixture profile for a generic LED par I have no clue what kind it is nor the make of it and or the number of Channels I’m almost certain it’s a 6 channel Non of the generic profiles already in the board will work with it due to the fact that the second Channel Address is the strobe
So for example we have ours addressed in the 300’s so 300 is the intensity 301 is strobe and 302 is red 303 is green 304 is blue and so forth but due to 301 being strobe I can’t figure out how to change that to get it to work in a profile I always though strobe would be like the last dmx channel

Have you watched the youtube video about making a fixture?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's pretty straightforward. I had a cheapo fixture where channel 1 was on/off, then RGB, then strobe, then color macros, which wasn't in the library. A Custom fixture allowed me to set the on off channel to home on and hide it, and assign the other channels as required in the fixture profile so that it worked as if it was a generic RGB fixture with a virtual dimmer.

Here is a profile to try. It has intensity, strobe RGB and colour macro (as address 6). Merge into a show file or just load it up and try it.
Let me know how I went. Not having a fixture to test I have no idea what will happen. If it works great if not edit it to make it work.
Regards
Geoff

Attachments

• Generic ISRGB 2019-11-16 14-47-20.esf
    34.6 KB · Views: 115

Users who are viewing this thread

Back