ETC Nomad keyboard cover

mreilly0605

I use ETC nomad to remotely control my ETC element from my MacBook, but am still very confused by all the shortcuts and hotkeys.

Any recommendations for keyboard covers with the hotleys listed.

The pop up keyboard in Nomad has them all, the lower case letters that precede a lot of them indicate the modifier keys(c-control.a-alt, ect.)

There are a number of vendors who make Ion specific USB keyboards, but they all seem to be out of supply chain, or were the last time I looked...

You could buy an external keyboard and put sticky labels on the keys to show what they are as an alternative. Will not cost you much.

You could buy an external keyboard and put sticky labels on the keys to show what they are as an alternative. Will not cost you much.

+1 this is a great solution that works "everywhere", you can also purchase a silicone cover for your specific keyboard and then print the labels. I traveled with one like that for years and would plug it into RPU's on designer desks before the software option.

Or even just purchase OSCrfr for a tablet and use that as the keyboard.

I cruised ebay for a programmable keyboard and use it with my Nomad setup. I have two, actually, a Cherry and a Prehkeytec. Both work a treat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back