ETC Prodigy Lift help

What Rigger?

I'm so fly....I Neverland.
Hey y'all:
I've got an ETC Prodigy Lift in one of my venues that we use for an AP lighting position. It's up for it's annual inspection soon (as determined by several factors, one of which being the in house safety dept), and it's called out in the work order to contact the vendor for annual maintenance/inspection.
My TD says he's striking out on finding a vendor that can do the work. Go figure, it's the staffing shortage world we live in. But...does the hive mind have an ETC contact/member on the Booth that I've missed? We're in Orange County, Ca.

Hey y'all:
I've got an ETC Prodigy Lift in one of my venues that we use for an AP lighting position. It's up for it's annual inspection soon (as determined by several factors, one of which being the in house safety dept), and it's called out in the work order to contact the vendor for annual maintenance/inspection.
My TD says he's striking out on finding a vendor that can do the work. Go figure, it's the staffing shortage world we live in. But...does the hive mind have an ETC contact/member on the Booth that I've missed? We're in Orange County, Ca.
Wish I had known when I was out for NAMM, I could have done it for you.

Hey y'all:

I'm the ETC rep for Orange County, If you still need help setting up a rigging inspection please let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back