ETC product pricing

How much would one of those S4Revo's cost?

And how much would an Obsession II cost?

Im sorry, but I couldnt find this information anywhere else, so im hoping someone here will know.

-Spike

Email your local dealer; they should have pricing. Obsessions are "very" expensive, although I guess it depends on what you're comparing to.

Well, does anyone know the ballpark costs? Im just looking into them for my theatre (hehe MY theater) and might not get either. I was just hoping that someone here might have bought one, and, if you have, how much was it?

Thanks A Lot,

-Spike

I found a listed price on the Revolution:
ETC Source 4 Revolution .............................................................. $3083.44
Includes 5’ pigtail w/o conn.
Iris Module ......................................................................................... 406.25
Static Gobo Module ......................................................................... 406.25
Rotating Gobo Module .................................................................... 609.38
Shutter Module .................................................................................. 731.25
QXL 77 Lamp ...................................................................................... 40.63

I have not quoted out this lamp yet but think you can probably do at least a little better in price for it. As for fixture cost, it should be about in that range. The supplier I saw listing the price usually has fair pricing given the more sources you shop at the better your chance of finding cheaper prices. The more your total purchase, the more markdown below list price you get. That's why most don't advertise price. Too much wiggle room in it.

After a very intensive search I was not able to come up with anyone listing a price on the controller for new.
Available in three models:
Obsession II 750 (750 Channels)
Obsession II 1500 (1536 Channels)
Obsession II 3000 (3072 Channels)

If you want I can probably tell you what the sugguested retail price is from ETC I just got this years pricing sheets, but as with other people's advice, it would probably be more accurate to call or E-Mail a distributer for them in getting a ball park figure. Sugguested retail will very likely be much more than your actual price. Than again it would free up capital for the incidentals also necessary.

On the used board, that's probably a good deal. Were I selling such a thing I would do 80% off list price which might also get you a ball park figure on cost of new.

If it’s any help, I just looked at the "ETC America’s Price List 2004 (for ETC Reps and Dealers Only)", and it even has POA for pricing on this control board. Given there is not starting price listed even from ETC, it’s rally hard to provide a list price for it by way of any distributer posting a price on the website thus why nobody lists a price on it.

One of our sales people was all over getting you a price... (you could about see his drool at even the potential sale.) Afterall as he eductated me with, even if they can’t sign the purchase order, they still advise those that do... Even if they are not planning to buy, they infulence such purchases. I stand corrected, by all means, help him find a price as I had said in so many words. Just keep it off line - no direct quotes or business dealings on a forum.

But your E-Mail/Messenger address does not function. We tried various formats in it's address but none worked. I would not let the sales person post nor did I want to know what he might have to say to you.

This it would seem most sales people would want to do with you. First correct your E-Mail or messenger address, than if you have not already, contact a distributer directly for the price. Otherwise it’s not very likely to be advertised when new.

Should you still want a quote on the light board and other sources cannot help me you can E-Mail me with the request and I will forward it to a sales person but have nothing to do with it.

What do you mean my email doesnt work?

I havent had any problems with it, and i checked and the email I have listed is correct.

BTW, Thank you very much for what you did find, you are very, very helpful.

-Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back