Control/Dimming ETC Sensor Phase Bus Plates

jf5264835

The etc sensor racks in my facility were removed a few years back, and now we would light to reinstate them, but the A, B, C, and neutral copper phase plates are gone! We have looked everywhere in our facility,and at this point have given up looking for them. My question to you is, where can I get new phase plates short of making my own?

Call ETC for a proper replacement. I assume and hope these are sensor packs and not install racks...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I was wondering if there were any third party sources other than etc. I know it's not safe or recommended, but just wondering.

You should only deal with the manufacturer in this case. It is not a matter to be taken lightly as grave safety issues exist if you outsource parts and expertise on this matter.

It's a small lump of copper... Etc won't be placing any crazy markup here. Just call them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I was wondering if there were any third party sources other than etc. I know it's not safe or recommended, but just wondering.

If you were to install parts not made by ETC, you would void the UL Listing of the rack. That means a liability that I'm sure you don't want to take on. You should call ETC Tech Services for help on this one. We don't bite! :)

ST

Users who are viewing this thread

Back