Exploring the demise of my marriage.

Alright y'all, I'm only going to go through this once, so let's pay attention the first time, hmmm?

1) Thanks for all your kind welcoming wishes. I'm looking forward to interacting with all of you.

2)For Kelite and Gafftaper: You can still stay out and play with Kyle, but feel free to remind him once in a while that neglected wives bake no cookies.

3)For SeanandKate: I'm assuming that you'd be looking for changes in Kyle's tone because you think he'd be more careful about what he says with me around. You'd think incorrectly, as I'm way more vulgar with half the tact and no concept of privacy. Want proof? I have an entire category in my blog entitled "S**t that Embarrasses Kyle." Enjoy.

4) Yes, I'm real. Kyle may be a nerd, but he hasn't got the time, nor the budget to devote to a scheme this elaborate that doesn't somehow end in nachos. (But points to Gafftaper for the phrase "curmudgeonly troll.")

5) I married out of my league/universe because I met him during a show, and to me watching him stride across stage and scream at people is sexy. Also, what he hasn't told you all is that under my attractive exterior is a socially inept 5-year old who runs after ice cream trucks and belches in public. So I figure it makes us pretty even.

6) Grog12: You want embarrassing stories? Again, see "S**t that Embarrasses Kyle."

6) For MistressRach: A question for your consideration. Are we the only CB wives because we're the only ones here or because we're the only ones in existence? Discuss.

7) For LightingPenguin: Of course it was the best wedding ever. It was MY wedding. And if anyone tries to say otherwise, I will cut you.

Again, looking forward to hanging with y'all.
Stephanie

Last edited by a moderator:
6) For MistressRach: A question for your consideration. Are we the only CB wives because we're the only ones here or because we're the only ones in existence? Discuss.
Well... I know for sure that there are at least a few other CB wives, but I don't think that any of them are brave enough to come on here.

Don't let the fact that so many people are questioning your existence get to you- they just can't fathom that footer would be able to snag someone awesome while they sit in their bachelor pads solo.

Oh, and AVKid- the Limo comment was random, off topic and unnecessarily snarky. Don't forget the golden rule- if you can't say something nice, funny, or helpful then don't say anything at all. :p

Oh, and AVKid- the Limo comment was random, off topic and unnecessarily snarky. Don't forget the golden rule- if you can't say something nice, funny, or helpful then don't say anything at all. :p
There was a limousine in the wedding pictures, so not completely random.

It's so funny that you said that, as Dave used to tell me that all the time.

There was a limousine in the wedding pictures, so not completely random.

It's so funny that you said that, as Dave used to tell me that all the time.
well, we are married. it would stand to reason that we may share opinions on things.

Wow! I do believe Phil just got B**** slapped by MistressRach!

Beware gentlemen... and of course I use that word loosely... The CB Wives club is not afraid to bringing it!

Gaff humbly bows and backs out of the room... slooooowly.

I'd have posted my welcome sooner, but it's been a very busy June so far. So welcome aboard the Controlbooth Express.

And based on what I've seen of your posts so far, you'll fit in here just fine.

Oh, and we won't hold your choice of husband against you.:twisted:

...Much.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well... I know for sure that there are at least a few other CB wives, but I don't think that any of them are brave enough to come on here.

Don't let the fact that so many people are questioning your existence get to you- they just can't fathom that footer would be able to snag someone awesome while they sit in their bachelor pads solo.

What are you talking about? Derek is on all the time.

For those who haven't read MrsFooter's blogs I found this tale both amusing and amazingly dangerous. Our friend Footer is either a very brave or very stupid man.

Kids DON'T try this at home.

I take you back in time to when Footer and MrsFooter were dating and discussing getting married.

So the Christmas season is upon us, and we’re preparing for our trip to see the families. We’ve got our own little tree set up in our living room, and I can’t help but notice that there’s one more present than their should be under the tree. I already know what he’s getting me because he showed me pictures of it, (a Leatherman multi-tool, badass,) but there’s this little cylindrical box with my name on it, and when I ask him about it he just smiles a mischievous smile and says that I’ll just have to wait and see. So the whole trip I can’t stop thinking about that box, no helped by the fact that he keeps bringing up the marriage thing and how he’d like to have an autumn wedding. So after a week of traveling and schmoozing with the families, we finally get home to Decatur, and sit down to exchange our own gifts.I open the first one, a Leatherman-sized box, and *woo-hoo* it’s a Leatherman. Awesome. And then I pick up the second box. And before I can open it, Kyle stops me and takes my hands in his, and says to me, “Stephanie, I just want you to know that you’re easily the most amazing woman I’ve ever met, the kind I can really see myself spending the rest of my life with. I just want you to know how much I love you. Now you can open it.” And smiling through my tears, I slowly open the box… He got me work gloves.
F****** work gloves! Now don’t get me wrong, I needed a pair, but not as much as I needed a f****** engagement ring! The look on my face must have been hilarious, because he immediately started laughing hysterically. Until I shoved the gloves down his throat.

:shock: Dude you are so lucky she didn't castrate you right there.

and the ballsiest/dumbest part is that he waited another 141 days :shock: to propose!

To be fair, they were setwear gloves.... and there was a lampcheck in there too...

Man! I'm sorry I went out of town! I missed almost all the fun. Well I'm back now.
I'm adamantly opposed to the CB wives club! My wife would ruin me on here.
I will say Welcome aboard. I'm very glad Footer has someone to keep him in line.

ahhhh, the things I learn about the people I work with online. LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back