Explosion @ Ariana Grande Concert

proxy.php

Alleged video of light and sound from explosion outside of Arena.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reports I have heard is that the explosion actually took place in the rail station just below. That also happens to share space with the area of the main gates. So sad for the loss of life and all those injured.

I've seen a couple reports that it came from the arena's bar areas. Whether it was that or the rail station, an explosion outside of the bowl might explain why video hasn't surfaced yet from someone who was filming the concert.

Can't say I've ever been fearful of this myself but between this, the Bataclan attack, and some of the other recent high profile attacks it appears loaded performance, sports venues, and outdoor festivals are becoming likelier targets than they used to be.

I have a connection with someone who works at the venue but wasn't there at the time. Crew apparently all accounted for and OK but probably stuck at the venue due to the lockdown.

I've seen a couple reports that it came from the arena's bar areas. Whether it was that or the rail station, an explosion outside of the bowl might explain why video hasn't surfaced yet from someone who was filming the concert.

Can't say I've ever been fearful of this myself but between this, the Bataclan attack, and some of the other recent high profile attacks it appears loaded performance, sports venues, and outdoor festivals are becoming likelier targets than they used to be.

Just saw some footage on the news here. Pretty awful and that was from inside the arena.

My venue is a big target - Sydney Opera House - so we get regular briefings from the security team. I forgot to book my freight guy into the dock the other day; the security team all know him (he's in and out a lot) so they did let him in, but not before they searched his truck. But even so, my feeling is that it's when, not if, for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back