Export Cobalt to Eos

Brentgi

I did a quick search of the forums and didn't find what I was looking for. If there is already a thread, I apologize. Please point me in the right direction if so.

Does anyone know if it's possible to export ETC Cobalt files to Eos? Mainly, I'm looking to move the patches, but if I could move an entire show, that'd be great.

I'm digging around in the offline software for each and cant seem to find a way to do this, but I'm hoping I'm just missing something.

Thanks for your input!

Brent

I did a quick search of the forums and didn't find what I was looking for. If there is already a thread, I apologize. Please point me in the right direction if so.

Does anyone know if it's possible to export ETC Cobalt files to Eos? Mainly, I'm looking to move the patches, but if I could move an entire show, that'd be great.

I'm digging around in the offline software for each and cant seem to find a way to do this, but I'm hoping I'm just missing something.

Thanks for your input!

Brent
Hey Brent. Cobalt show files are saved in an ACSII format. So just take your Cobalt show file and using "Import" from the Eos browser, select USITT ACSII. You will be given two options regarding the library. Might be best to use "Custom Fixtures" (since Cobalt can use different libraries) for the import. And then you can swap your fixtures out for our library versions if you so chose.

Hope that helps.
Anne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back