F100 stuck at warming

techieman33

I have 2 of them in my building this week for a nutcracker and they worked fine last night and this morning. Now one is stuck at warming and I never get a ready light. The fluid tank is half full so that shouldn't be an issue. The manual tells me nothing, and the rental shop hasn't returned my phone calls today. So I'm hoping one of you have an idea at where to start trouble shooting this thing.

Sounds like possibly a bad heating element, or the temp settings are set poorly. You need a multimeter with a k-type temperature sensor to be able to set those. Your rental house should be familiar with it, but that doesn't help you if they aren't getting back to you.

Thanks for the help. He finally got back to me. They were left on between the show the morning and rehearsal tonight. The one that wasn't working apparently overheats and trips the thermal breaker if it's left on for an extended period of time. He said he told the shows director when he picked them up, but all that the director related to us was that that unit acted up sometimes. So we reset the breaker and all was well.

Thanks for the help. He finally got back to me. They were left on between the show the morning and rehearsal tonight. The one that wasn't working apparently overheats and trips the thermal breaker if it's left on for an extended period of time. He said he told the shows director when he picked them up, but all that the director related to us was that that unit acted up sometimes. So we reset the breaker and all was well.

One of those moments where you just wanna be like seriously... and walk away because you want to Chuck Norris the director. Congrats on the fix.

One of those moments where you just wanna be like seriously... and walk away because you want to Chuck Norris the director. Congrats on the fix.

Pretty much. I try to cut them some slack, it's only the 3rd big show they've done by themselves and their technical knowledge is pretty slim. At least making some progress in that area and trying to improve.

Pretty much. I try to cut them some slack, it's only the 3rd big show they've done by themselves and their technical knowledge is pretty slim. At least making some progress in that area and trying to improve.

Well atleast your making forward progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back