The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!


Discussion in 'Wiki' started by derekleffew, May 24, 2009.

  1. derekleffew

    derekleffew Resident Curmudgeon Senior Team Premium Member

    Likes Received:
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Sometimes erroneously called turnback, the amount of fabric wrapping around to the back side on the leading edge of a drape, especially a traveler curtain. This presents a finished edge, and prevents the wrong side of the fabric or lining from being seen as the edge flaps in the breeze.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice