Favorite laser?

I'd second Bosch lasers, though Dewalts green laser that does vertical, horizontal and a dot (both above and on the floor) is great and bright, but pricey. My current compromise is a Klein red laser that does the same 3 and can hit a 100' pretty easily for points. Bosch again for disto, but I've used a tacklife and its passible for a real cheap option.

I have used the bosch gpl 2 point until i got a pls 5 old model. Bosch is hard to see and the beams are only ~ 70ft.

Speaking of laser measure. I am looking for a pole that could fit into my cureent bosch disto
Just so i dont have to bend down on the foor. Anyone know of pole made for the bosch disto?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200301-131919_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200301-131919_Samsung Internet.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 156
The Bosch website suggests that the laser has 1/4" - 20 tpi threads (among other mounting options), which are the standard camera tripod mount threads. I'd look for a camera monopod that struck my fancy and budget. Some walking sticks/hiking staves have camera mounts on them, too.

I had a monopod that I added a swivel ball to the head of so I could aim my disto up. by dumb luck from the top of the laser to the floor is exactly 5'.

Huepar, Bought them off Amazon, and while a cheap Chinese product always raises eyebrows, these seem well built. I now own two line lasers and a disto by them and they arrived working accurately and bright and two years in durable. Can't beat it for the price. Also looks like the 3x360 i bought has a new version with bluetooth....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back