The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

fill light

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by mrtrudeau23, Feb 10, 2009.

  1. mrtrudeau23

    mrtrudeau23 Active Member

    Likes Received:
    Chicago, IL
    Basically, a general lighting wash to fill in areas that the key light does not hit directly. So, if said key light is coming at an actor from a 45 degree angle stage left of center, then the fill light would come from stage right and add enough light to see the entirety of the actor's face while still giving the impression of the stronger light source from stage left.

Share This Page