Fire at Apollo Design Factory

edit ps: A quick search for fresh news didn't reveal any but I got lots of hits for "arson" and "Fort Wayne." Seems like burning down properties is a routine past time. Very discouraging.
Hey now - we got other things to do here! Like meth, and stealing catalytic converters!

I'm told that Apollo is located not far from a problematic trailer park. Vandalism and theft is a common problem in the area.
It's not the best, but it's far from the worst.

Fort Wayne is actually a pretty good place to work and live.

Hey now - we got other things to do here! Like meth, and stealing catalytic converters!

It's not the best, but it's far from the worst.

Fort Wayne is actually a pretty good place to work and live.

Yes Chris, I too believe Fort Wayne as a whole is a marvelous place to live, work, and raise a family.

:)

So yesterday our art director and I noticed a flatbed semi truck with four lasers on it slowly driving by our temporary facility. Our enthusiasm was similar to kids on Christmas morning, let me tell you! Unfortunately the truck stopped three blocks away at a machine shop to unload THEIR new lasers!

We'll begin to receive our equipment next week and look forward to cranking out product soon.

So yesterday our art director and I noticed a flatbed semi truck with four lasers on it slowly driving by our temporary facility. Our enthusiasm was similar to kids on Christmas morning, let me tell you! Unfortunately the truck stopped three blocks away at a machine shop to unload THEIR new lasers!

We'll begin to receive our equipment next week and look forward to cranking out product soon.
What, you didn't send out the staff to direct the truck to your dock? "Arrrg, matey, thar be laser pirates in these here parts! Arrrrg!"

Keith, it's good to hear that Apollo's suppliers and vendors are delivering the goods. We need video/pics of the first completed products from the new line! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back