Fire curtain : was LIFTS

legacy

thanks to every one that added constructive info about the lift. I solved my problem and have something that will work.. JUST SAD that the thread was hijacked by something so very unrelated. I think you should start a thread about fire curtain or other stuff and leave a thread in take for those that do not want to muddle through to get the info they were expecting Rant off

Point taken there, legacy. Glad you found a solution. Please let us know what you did when you get a chance, (pictures are great) in the hopes it will help others with a solution to a similar problem. We DO tend to often stray off topic, and it's something we should all try to work to be better at. In our defense, we did wait almost three pages, and it was seemingly all inter-related to go from lifts->OHSA->fire curtains. Again thanks for the concern and for the, warranted, rant.

How 'bout those Blazers? They're going to have a tough time this year what with losing their #1 draft pick to knee surgery.

Since this has degenerated from the get go, here's my solution to the problem:
All threads start in "off topic" and then, if there is any worthwhile content, the relevant bits get moved to the appropriate forum.
:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back