The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

First online get together!

Discussion in 'News' started by dvsDave, Jun 2, 2003.

1. dvsDave

dvsDave Benevolent Dictator Administrator Senior Team CB Mods Fight Leukemia

The ControlBooth.com community will be meeting Wednesday, June 11th at 9pm (US Eastern Time)

Just a friendly chat about everybody's impressions of the site and where we want to take this little site of ours!

Everybody is invited!

(RSVP if you can so I can figure out how to setup the chat room before-hand)

RSVP by sending a PM to dvsDave. [​IMG]

2. wolf825

wolf825 Senior Team Emeritus Premium Member

Great idea and sounds like fun. But I dunno if I can make it since I'm on a gig that nite (B&B show all week) til 11, but I'll stop by afterwards and see if things are still goin on...

-wolf

3. Jo-JotheSoundDog

Jo-JotheSoundDog Active Member

Wish I could join in, but I've got a show that night also. Are you planning on posting some sort of minutes? That way those of us who will be busy could chime in or just see what everyone else has to say.

4. dvsDave

dvsDave Benevolent Dictator Administrator Senior Team CB Mods Fight Leukemia

yes, I will boil the conversation down to what was said and what was suggested.