Flying a Hard Flat

See people, what you need to understand about Gafftaper, (and I'm sorry Gaff--but it's time people knew) is that he actually has 12 fingers, six on each hand, and therefore just cannot comprehend mathematical expressions involving base10 numbers.;)

It's not his fault, he was born that way. In this case, it's NATURE over nurture. One day soon, scientists will isolate the gene responsible in his DNA. Too late to help Gafftaper, but scientific advances may be able to prevent such occurrences of mutations in the future--when everyone will use only The Metric System. Oh, and also; soon a new species will evolve with 8 fingers on each hand. Members will be known as Hexadecimists and will work exclusively with ACN--Architecture for Control Networks, which will have replaced DMX-512A.

Did you hear that people?

1X3 is "EASIER" to say. That's right the metric system apparently is not "Easier" as Mr. Logos had earlier implied.

Secondly, the Nuremberg trials made it clear that "I just went with the flow" is not an acceptable excuse.

No! Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. Mr. Logos used the term 1x3 because deep in his heart it was the natural thing for him to say. In a moment of weakness he let down his guard and the truth came from his heart in the form of Imperial measurement. Not that unnatural Metric voodoo!

The prosecution would like to reserve the right to call this witness again later.

oh logos what have you done, now he will never shut up about this

EDIT YOUR POST, COVER THE EVIDENCE

Ahhh... my 2000th post. I think I'll use it to gloat and declare victory over the metric system because the imperial system has now been declared EASIER!!

It's good to live in a world where I'm right and the metric system is more difficult to use.

It's time to party!!!

What can I say, I'm old, I'm tired, I've been working too hard. I'm going to have a lie down now.

... and will work exclusively with ACN--Architecture for Control Networks, which will have replaced DMX-512A.

Ha! You must be thinking WAY in the future. Flying cars, ACN, what will they come up with next?! :lol:

Ha! You must be thinking WAY in the future. Flying cars, ACN, what will they come up with next?! :lol:
Somebody hasn't read the latest trade magazines yet (not that I have actually READ the article yet... but I got the title at least...).

gafftaper

Don't get me wrong - I am on your side about the Grand imperial system and stinking metric system

But did you have to use American lumber to make your point this time ?: I mean, a 2 x 4 isn’t really, well, 2 x 4.

Joe

gafftaper
Don't get me wrong - I am on your side about the Grand imperial system and stinking metric system
But did you have to use American lumber to make your point this time ?: I mean, a 2 x 4 isn’t really, well, 2 x 4.
Joe

Shut up Joe don't give him any ammo. Besides, Dimensional or Nominal, he still chose to use the grand imperial system because it's "EASIER"!!

Drawing stuff with crayons is easier than using CAD and previz, but I doubt you'll ever see any renderings in Crayola...

Shut up Joe don't give him any ammo. Besides, Dimensional or Nominal, he still chose to use the grand imperial system because it's "EASIER"!!

If I give them any ammo, it'll be 30- or 50-caliber. Besides, trying to figure out American lumber could set the metricians back decades.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back