FLYING FX

I don't know which companies do it, but I can tell you a school near here did Peter Pan and it cost them $10,000 for a week of rehearsels and a weekend of shows, so be sure you have the budget for it.

Might help if you give your location, as someone here might know a good company that is close to you.

Otherwise, you may end up wasting time calling a company that is on the other side of the country to you.

There's a great company HQ's in Rockford, IL. It does work all over the country... They'll come in, set it up, train you on how to use it, and then just come back to take it down. (or you could hire them to stay around I suppose)

www.flyingfx.com

The head guy there is Tracy Nunnally... He's excellent. Just a little insight on the company, this is a company that trains other rigging company's around the country... It's an excellant company...

their from rockford?? i may have to go see about a job down there.

I had a great experience with Jeff Faust from ZFX. They are great. Just don't ship Fed Ex!

Might help if you give your location, as someone here might know a good company that is close to you.

Otherwise, you may end up wasting time calling a company that is on the other side of the country to you.

well there are only about 5 large companies in the world who do flying, so the chance of working with a local company is slim.

Foy #1 , Trapeeze world also

Users who are viewing this thread

Back