Fog Hose Adapter

SpotThat

Hello All,

I'm working on a new adapter system for my company's production of Christmas Carol, because well it never goes away. We replaced one of our foggers with a Rosco Vapour so we need to rework how we do things. This machine is used for two separate hose runs. The hose has an ID of 1-5/8".

Ultimately, I already have an idea I just want to pick the collective brain.

What used to be: One hose that went straight to a reduced that fit over the nozzle and another run that is two hoses that go to a T and then a reduced that fit over the nozzle.

What we have in mind: A reducer to a louvered vent. One output goes to a reducer to the single hose. The other output that goes to a reducer to a Y for the two hoses. The thought is that way a crew member only has to flip the louver instead of having the replace hoses. The trick is doing this as compactly as possible.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Recommendations?

Thanks!

Fair.

I'm going to replace the vent with a dryer heat saver since it has more control. Luckily the runs and where the ends are, some errant fog won't be much of an issue.

Doesn't have a be at all valve just anything that makes a good seal.

I highly recommend a baffle of some kind though or the machine runs the risk of gumming up.

You are correct. Just think, next time you watch it you'll know more about the effects.
Fantastic show. 5 years attending and I still see something new each year and I am thoroughly drawn in (meaning I not looking for the effects or lighting, I'm just watching). Kudos to the entire production team to pull that off year after year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back