Fog Storm 700-reviews? Good product?

Hey guys,
Due to a low budget, I am looking into buying the FogStorm 700. Has anyone used it? Will it LAST? I really need a good product that fogs a room good, but is cheap.

So looking for reviews...thanks.

I would suggest the radiance hazer from le maitre. you won't be dissapointed and whatever extra you might spend on the hazer you will more than make up in savings on fluid. It lasts forever and has great hang time. I highly recommend it!

in that case you have the option to save up. You will more than likely have to replace that unit fairly quickly and as small as it is I have to wonder how often you will need to fill the tank a night as well as how much coverage you will actually get. I would recommend saving up and maybe rent when you need a fogger so you an try out a few models that might be a better fit for you and your venue.

Sorry - nothing against ADJ - I like some of their product and they have done a lot for the party market. I just hate seeing a budget spent more than once or even twice on the same product.

Yeah. This is just for home use. So I really don't need anything that big. I mean I want a product that will last, but I don't need something that powerful. This will just be used for my own small "lighting lab" in my house.--and yes, I know about smoke detectors. :D

The main reason I was thinking of getting it was because I can control it from my Elation console via midi. I'm going to a Guitar Center today to check out a few models.

The company I work for own two fog storm 700, and I would not recommend it for any kind of professional use. One of them was dead on arrival, and the other works okay but outputs poor quality fog, which smells odd and dissipates fast. If you are set on a cheap machine from Guitar Center, go with an Antari machine over ADJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back