Kyla Werrett

A.C. Lighting Inc. & A.C. ProMedia - Kyla Werrett

Follow-Me along with partner A.C. Lighting Inc. launches Follow-Me Track-iT to the North America Market

North America, November 15, 2022A.C. Lighting Inc., distributor of world-class lighting and rigging technologies, is pleased to announce the North American launch of Follow-Me Track-iT during #LDI2022.

Follow-Me Track-iT is a scalable remote manual follow-spot and performer auto-tracking system ideal for the entertainment industry.

Follow-Me Track-iT is the next generation of Ultra Wideband auto-tracking. It is fixture independent and flexible. As an add-on to Follow-Me 3D SIX. Follow-Me Track-iT allows operators to switch seamlessly between manual and auto-tracking. With Follow-Me Track-iT both manual and auto tracking can be used autonomously, simultaneously, and as redundancy within the one system.

INDEPENDENT – Follow-Me Track-iT works seamlessly with any manufacturer's moving lights, used as a follow-spot. There is no limit to the number of fixtures you can use in the Follow-Me Track-iT system. Stable beams are generated on the performer through smart motion filtering algorithms and prediction. You can also integrate and merge any lighting console and/or video, audio & automation system, using Track-iT’s performer positioning information allowing you to get creative.

FLEXIBLE –Through the Follow-Me systems’ camera you have a live video feed of the performance area. You will see the crosshairs automatically following the performers over a camera feed. This provides the operator and LD with a great reference of the real-time auto tracking taking place. Quickly assign any fixture in your rig to any of the performers using Follow-Me control channels in your lighting console.

SCALEABLE - Performers wear compact tags that communicate their position with the anchors that surround the area to be tracked. Unlimited fixtures and other devices requiring positional data can be assigned to track performers. Have multiple performers? No problem! Track-iT is scalable all you do is add more tags. Need a bigger performance area? Just add more anchors to ensure optimal UWB coverage and seamless tracking. There is no real limit to the trackable performance area.

Join Follow-Me at LDI in A.C. Lighting Inc.’s booth #323 during #LDI2022 for a live demonstration of a complete Follow-Me System. Follow-Me will show you how to enable remote manual follow-spot operation and auto-tracking from one scalable system. Follow-Me will be presenting Track-iT during the LDI New Tech Breakfast from 9 am – 11 am Friday, November 18, 2022 (room N245).

For more information, please visit A.C. Lighting Inc. www.aclighting.com/follow-me-track-it

Don’t forget to follow A.C. Lighting Inc. on Social Media:

###

About Follow-Me

From the Netherlands, Follow-Me BV manufactures remote follow-spot and performer-tracking solutions. A Follow-Me 3D system is scalable and can manually track from 1 to 6 performers with unlimited fixtures, by adding Follow-Me Track-it, unlimited performers can be both manual and auto-tracked from a single Follow-Me system. Follow-Me is fixture-independent: it can control any brand of moving light via Art-Net, sACN & incorporate PSN.

Follow-Me systems are used internationally, currently, a wide array of applications ranging from international tours with artists such as Genesis, TV shows like The Masked Singer, theatrical productions, EXPO 2021 Dubai, theme parks, and many other acclaimed applications.

About A.C. Lighting, Inc.

A.C. Lighting, Inc. is a value-added distributor of world-class lighting and associated rigging technologies for the theater, film, television, worship, exhibition, and commercial markets. A.C. Lighting Inc. is a North American distributor of premier brands including Chroma-Q® LED lighting, Vista by Chroma-Q lighting and media control surfaces, PROLIGHTS high value and high-performance range of lighting, video and effects products, Luminex Networking Intelligence manufacturer of data distribution equipment, Manfrotto and Avenger: Professional Lighting Stands and Accessories, Follow-Me Remote Follow Spot Control Systems, LumenRadio wireless lighting controls, and Prolyte staging and trussing.

For more information, please visit www.aclighting.com or call 416.255.9494

Attachments

• Track-iT.png
    Track-iT.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 2
  • FMTrackiT.jpg
    FMTrackiT.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 2
The anchors need to be in range / sight of the tags. Anchors can track the tags through fabric and set pieces (except steel)
So hats and scarves on performers won't create any issues?

Coming from a concert touring perspective this will be an interesting thing to navigate with local stewards on a daily basis. With one op per target systems operated by touring crew locals either want a shadow, there people to run it or don't care at all. With black tracks we never had a local shadow (would it be one for our BT tech or one per target we were tracking?) Now with some manual tracking possible it could be a daily judgement call by the steward what is required...

So hats and scarves on performers won't create any issues?

Coming from a concert touring perspective this will be an interesting thing to navigate with local stewards on a daily basis. With one op per target systems operated by touring crew locals either want a shadow, there people to run it or don't care at all. With black tracks we never had a local shadow (would it be one for our BT tech or one per target we were tracking?) Now with some manual tracking possible it could be a daily judgement call by the steward what is required...
Soundman, if you are at #LDI2022 this weekend, stop by A.C. Lighting Inc.'s booth #323 to see the system for yourself. Alternatively, stay tuned for news on a virtual demo. https://marketing.aclighting.com/Book_an_Appointment https://www.aclighting.com/upcoming-events/ldi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back