For Sale: Consoles, fixtures, scrollers, DF50, and more

hobbsies

We are looking to sell some of our old but functional equipment. If you're interested in purchasing these, please PM me. I will create an ebay listing and do the transaction through Ebay/paypal. At least that's preferable. If you're Local to SoCal we may be able to do cash on pickup. We're located at the Old Globe Theatre in San Diego.

I've tested this gear and it is fully functional. Asking price listed, but make us an offer, we're open and looking to get rid of this stuff sooner rather than later.

Condition:
New - Unused, New, with packing materials
Very Good - Hardly used, like new condition, no original packing
Good - well used, some cosmetic issues but fully functional
Working - well used, cosmetic issues and may need a little love to make it work better, but functioning
As is - well used, may or may not function. I will try to list what the issues are with these

Consoles:
ETC Obsession II 1.5k w/ Dual Processor, ETC Net2 RVI, & RFU. $2000 - Very Good
ETC Obsession I 600 w/ ETC Net 1 RVI, RFU and designer console. $500 - Good
ETC Express 250 w/ ETC Net 1 RVI & RFU - $2000 - Very Good
Rosco Keystroke USB DMX dongle - $Make an offer - New

Atmospheric:
DF-50 - $2000 - Good

Effects:
(4) Apollo MXR Color Mixing Scroller. $600 - Very good
(4) Cyber Lights - $100 - As is. These saw lots of use on our outdoor stage in the early and mid 2000's but have not been used in several years. We believe at least 1-2 are fully functional, and the other two need work. We also have a box of parts including motherboards. You pick these up from us, you can have them.
(2) Meteor Ellipscan Pro - $250 - Working - they "sing" when they move but work fine.
(1) GAM Film Machine type EFM-2 - $Make an offer - As is - haven't tested but could if you're interested in it. We have some spare scrolls of various effects. These are basically giant GAM Film Fx Machines. But 10 years older. They're cute ;)
(1) GAM Flicker Generator

Conventional Fixtures:
(10) 8' PAR 56 strip lights (4 circuits, 3 lamps/circuit) - $100 each. Good - As is condition. Some of these we've completely rewired and fixed lamp sockets. Others are in poor condition. We also have a bevy of PAR56 lamps we'd be able to send along with these as well. I'd be open to giving away free of charge if you pickup some of the worse conditioned units.
(4) 4' PAR 56 Strip lights (3 circ, 2 lamps/circ) - See above notes. These are as is, but should be functional as they've been used at least once per year in our holiday show.
(4) 8' R40 strip lights (3 circ, 5 lamps/circ, 250w max per lamp) - As is but probably functional and in good cosmetic condition- $Make an offer - prefer local pickup
(2) Altman Sky Cyc 3 cell - Good. May be missing lamps. $Make an offer - prefer local pickup
(1) PAR 38 with E26 lamp socket and edison connector
(1) PAR 46
(1) PAR 56 with your choice of lamp beam 500W & Stagepin Connector

Follow Spots:
(1) Lycian 1266 400 Super Arc - $1000 - Working
(2) Lycian 1271 Starklite 1200w w/ ballast - $2000 ea - Working
Both follow spots don't have ideal bases (folding 3 legged stands as we used these in unconventional places and made our own bases.. We may be able to fabricate something for you at extra cost that would consist of a metal plate and sched 40 pipe welded).

Updated list of gear still available

Consoles:
ETC Obsession II 1.5k w/ Dual Processor, ETC Net2 RVI, & RFU. $2000 - Very Good
ETC Obsession I 600 w/ ETC Net 1 RVI, RFU and designer console. $500 - Good
Rosco Keystroke USB DMX dongle - $Make an offer - New

Atmospheric:
DF-50 - $2000 - Good

Effects:
(4) Apollo MXR Color Mixing Scroller. $600 - Very good
(1) GAM Film Machine type EFM-2 - $Make an offer - As is - haven't tested but could if you're interested in it. We have some spare scrolls of various effects. These are basically giant GAM Film Fx Machines. But 10 years older. They're cute ;)
(1) GAM Flicker Generator

Conventional Fixtures:
(4) 8' R40 strip lights (3 circ, 5 lamps/circ, 250w max per lamp) - As is but probably functional and in good cosmetic condition- $Make an offer - prefer local pickup
(2) Altman Sky Cyc 3 cell - Good. May be missing lamps. $Make an offer - prefer local pickup
(1) PAR 38 with E26 lamp socket and edison connector
(1) PAR 46
(1) PAR 56 with your choice of lamp beam 500W & Stagepin Connector

Follow Spots:
(1) Lycian 1266 400 Super Arc - $1000 - Working
(2) Lycian 1271 Starklite 1200w w/ ballast - $2000 ea - Working
Both follow spots don't have ideal bases (folding 3 legged stands as we used these in unconventional places and made our own bases.. We may be able to fabricate something for you at extra cost that would consist of a metal plate and sched 40 pipe welded).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back