Forest Backdrop

carsonld

I hope this is the right place to post this... I am looking for a 20x50 forest backdrop for Into The Woods. We have contacted Grosh, Kenmark, and MTW but the didnt have a backdrop available For the week of the show. I would need it from Feb. 29 - Mar. 5 for a high school. If anyone knows of any other websites or theatres that might have this, please let me know!

She adds Charles h Stewart and scenic arts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to check all of those places and didnt have the size I needed, thank you though. If anyone else knows any places or your theatre has one to rent please let me know.

We just rented one for Cinderella, I'll have to ask where we got it from.

Sent from my m8wl using Tapatalk

I have one, a little smaller in inventory, maybe 16 or 18 x 40ish. I can't find a good picture, so pm me if interested and I'll hang and snap a shot, as well as get measurements.

We got ours from https://www.grosh.com, it's about 20x50
proxy.php

Sent from my m8wl using Tapatalk

Wow, That's a pretty full list. If you can't find it from one of those vendors, I think you may be out of luck.

Maybe call Rosebrand or Texas Scenic and see if they can refer you to a smaller rental house that might have one?

Or call Rosebrand/Texas Scenic/your local dealer and get a blank drop and paint it yourself.

You can also fold a bigger drop back on itself to fit your stage

Sent from Taptalk for Android, this was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back