Kyla Werrett

A.C. Lighting Inc. & A.C. ProMedia - Kyla Werrett
North America, February 22, 2023A.C. Lighting Inc., distributor of world-class lighting and rigging technologies, is honored to announce the appointment of Fred Mikeska to the newly created position of Executive Vice President of Sales, and joining the Board.

Reporting to the newly appointed President, Jean-Louis Blanchard, Mikeska will lead the sales and brand management teams to enhance lead generation, and prospect engagement, and collaborate with A.C. Lighting Inc.’s leadership team to develop and execute short- and long-term business strategy.

“It is my honor to appoint Fred to the newly developed position of Executive Vice President of Sales,” remarks Blanchard. “Fred’s industry knowledge and go-to-market sales strategies are widely recognized across the industry by some of the industry's most influential people, customers, and manufacturers. Fred’s success with A.C. Lighting Inc. building top-performing sales teams, and developing long-term customer relationships will lead Fred to success in the development of business strategies.”
Passionate about the success of others, Mikeska takes pride in working to elevate the customer base, identify new business opportunities, and develop new and strategic sales approaches for major accounts. He also uses these skills to mentor, develop, and lead his team in their success.

As Executive Vice President of Sales, Mikeska will have a key role to play at the executive level, as a member of the board, and in the governance of the company, to meet the company's objectives to build a client-centric company.

For over eighteen years, Fred Mikeska has played a leading role in the lighting industry, specifically as the Vice President of Sales for A.C. Lighting Inc. He has led the company and his team to significant sales growth, including many successful product launches.

“I am revered to be taking on the new responsibilities that come with my new role,” explains Fred. “I look forward to working with our amazing customers to develop and grow their businesses, and to mentor and develop my team’s success.”
As Executive VP of Sales, it is Mikeska's mandate to oversee and drive the company’s overall growth, developing deeper customer relationships and new levels of customer service across North America.

###

About A.C. Lighting, Inc.

A.C. Lighting, Inc. is a value-added distributor of world-class lighting and associated rigging technologies for the theater, film, television, worship, exhibition, and commercial markets. A.C. Lighting Inc. is a North American distributor of premier brands including Chroma-Q® LED lighting, Vista by Chroma-Q lighting and media control surfaces, PROLIGHTS high value and high-performance range of lighting, video and effects products, Luminex Networking Intelligence manufacturer of data distribution equipment, Manfrotto and Avenger: Professional Lighting Stands and Accessories, Follow-Me Remote Follow Spot Control Systems, LumenRadio wireless lighting controls, Jands StageCL and Prolyte staging and trussing.

For more information, please visit www.aclighting.com or call 416.255.9494

Don’t forget to follow A.C. Lighting Inc. on Social Media:

Attachments

• Fred Mikeska head shot LDI 2022 Barbizon booth.JPG
    Fred Mikeska head shot LDI 2022 Barbizon booth.JPG
    278.6 KB · Views: 0
Fred is a great guy.

Congratulations Fred! I first met him in high school as a mentor when he was working for Creative Stage Lighting and I was just learning the industry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back