Free: Altman 360Qs, Fresnels, and 1KLs

Synchronize

I have a collection of about 30 360Qs (6x12 and 6x16), and a handful of 8" and 6" fresnels, as well as 19 1KLs. Free to a good home. The only caveat is they must be gone by Thursday. I'm moving and unfortunately have no room for them anymore. I cannot ship--no time unfortunately. They are located in DeKalb, IL, far west suburb of Chicago.

Not sure if these are around, but I'll bet @ship could help find these a home.

Replying off line - I don't need or want them. Also really busy, but potentially offering some help in distribution/storage. First time in my life I ever said that I wouldn't give my kindom for another Leko but I already have everything listed (perhaps a 8" not in stock.) That's the intent of temporary storage perhaps in distribution. Done this once though and got stuck with a few hundred man/hours of me personally having to service for use and or convert to A-19 lamp the fixtures I was only helping to store so as to get rid of them once stored in a rush. Not good!

Done this once though and got stuck with a few hundred man/hours of me personally having to service for use and or convert to A-19 lamp the fixtures I was only helping to store so as to get rid of them once stored in a rush. Not good!

Been there, done that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back