FREE: Altman Orbiter Followspots with flight cases and stands

ndp

Fun Director
The time has come for us to downsize some equipment in our inventory.

I am offering a pair of Altman Orbiter followspots with stands and Northern Case ATA flight cases for free to a good home.

1616037173127.png1616037577211.png
(I will take and add additional pics in the AM tomorrow)

Both spotlights are in good shape. One has a functioning lamp and works well but will probably need a lamp replacement soon. The other does not presently power on and will need a new lamp to make it functional. They may require some minor to moderate repairs - fasteners, cleaning, that sort of thing. The cases of them are in great shape.

The flight cases for them are quite nice, one has wheels and the other plywood skids for easy stacking. The stands are both in good shape and roll well.

These served our club well for many decades. I would love to see them go to someone who appreciates them.

If you are New England and can make it out to Central Massachusetts (Worcester) you are welcome to pick them up in person (all COVID-19 guidelines will be followed). If you are located elsewhere we are happy to palletize and send by way of freight on your dime.

Please message me here if you are interested, and please feel free to share with your circle beyond the Booth here. Thanks.

Hi,
Thank you so much for offering these. I would love to have them. They would have a good home with me and be well taken care of and kept in as good of condition as they are now. Please tell me what to do next.
My name is Denny
My cell number is 434-227-2783
Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

The time has come for us to downsize some equipment in our inventory.

I am offering a pair of Altman Orbiter followspots with stands and Northern Case ATA flight cases for free to a good home.

View attachment 21699View attachment 21700
(I will take and add additional pics in the AM tomorrow)

Both spotlights are in good shape. One has a functioning lamp and works well but will probably need a lamp replacement soon. The other does not presently power on and will need a new lamp to make it functional. They may require some minor to moderate repairs - fasteners, cleaning, that sort of thing. The cases of them are in great shape.

The flight cases for them are quite nice, one has wheels and the other plywood skids for easy stacking. The stands are both in good shape and roll well.

These served our club well for many decades. I would love to see them go to someone who appreciates them.

If you are New England and can make it out to Central Massachusetts (Worcester) you are welcome to pick them up in person (all COVID-19 guidelines will be followed). If you are located elsewhere we are happy to palletize and send by way of freight on your dime.

Please message me here if you are interested, and please feel free to share with your circle beyond the Booth here. Thanks.
Hi,
Thank you very much for offering these. I would love to have them. They would have a good home with me and be well taken care of and kept in just as good of condition as they are now.
My name is Denny
My cell number is 434-227-2783
Thank you very much I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back