Free Stuff from Kelite!

*Munches on gum*

Gel pen isn't really a pen though.. :( Got my hopes up. Just a chinograph pencil hidden away neatly.

But I agree that it was a good marketing idea. I mean... Lee will send you swatchbooks and things.. but GUM?! <3 Apollo.

Rosco sent me a free shirt!!

Everyone does realize that SWAG stands for Stuff We Ain't Getting?

The brand new Apollo XIV (that's fourteen for the rest of us non-Romans) catalog has just hit our doorstep. These are available with new product pages describing the Right Arm, Gel Miser, MXR scroller and other new lighting toys.

Just a head's up!

(You may request a series 13 catalog (2007) to be sent with the new version, just in case you would like to detailed pages regarding the SmartMove Vertical and other new items from last year.)

I always thought the acronym stood for:

Souvenirs, Wearables And Gifts

But what you say makes sense.

And there is also the acronym, 'Stuff We All Get', and a couple of other acronyms that are probably around this site somewhere, if you do a search for SWAG...

I'm not a state... :?:
No, you're not, and stop calling me Shirley. As we learned from Schrodinger, we don't know what state you're in. Well, maybe we do, now that you're out of the closet. I, other the other hand, AM an old stagehand, though not as old as some.;)

And, yes, there really IS a Santa Claus.

<Time for me to resume being naughty!:twisted:>

Well I have just received via US postal service Priority Mail, my gel kit, all the way down here in Brisbane, Australia!

Excellent job Kelite, thanks very much!

Well I have just received via US postal service Priority Mail, my gel kit, all the way down here in Brisbane, Australia!
Excellent job Kelite, thanks very much!

Thanks for your patience!

As you well know, shipping near the Christmas holiday has taken pain to a new level! And while I really don't stuff the boxes and envelopes here at Apollo- I do care that each of you receives the Gel Kit and other new marketing stuff you request.

And may I wish a happy new year to all the ControlBooth family out there!

yeah im still waiting for my roscolux one, they said they would send....

and my jands stuff.......

and my lock pick to get charc out of the cupboard.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back