Free Stuff from Kelite!

yeah i got an email today
This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service at the request of (name not important to controlbooth. If the "Shipped To" address information is not correct, please contact the Shipper.
A package with a Click-N-Ship label created on usps.com containing the following information is scheduled to be shipped on 11/26/2007.
APOLLO DESIGN TECHNOLOGY, INC.
4130 FOURIER DR
FORT WAYNE IN 46818-9384
Shipped to:
ALEX HUGHES
personal data removed by you get the point

Same here, must ship them all in one go.

Got mine today. Love the grease pencil pen. Very cool. That perf gel is pretty slick. And then best of all there's the Gum!

Thanks Kelite!

I'm going to use that Perf Gel in the show I'm working one now If I need to order any color. Same price as regular gel, so why not try it.

Got it too.

I think my pen is broken though! Is it supposed to work? Mine doesn't. :cry:

Have yet to try the gum.

you see with them sending out all this stuff they know were going to try the stuff out and in tern find there great products and then buy them. i congradulate them and i can't wait to rip into some of that gum ;)

I wonder what i could give my tech's from christmas :)

So am I the only one who thinks its stupid that Apollo chose to give an award to the same designer that won something a few months ago? Isn't the point of these awards to acknowledge the multitude of up and coming designers? Instead it seems like Apollo is saying "yep, we couldn't find anyone else, because this guy is so great, wow!". Just my quick thoughts.

Anyone else?

Where's Kelite? Hey Keith you've been rather quiet in all this. Are you sitting back having a laugh over how excited we are about a couple sheets of gel, grease pencil, and some free gum?

yeah true, no wait he has no time to be on controlbooth, all these people are ordering these sample packages :)

i got stuff your LEE gels today ;)

though i can't wait for the apollo stuff :)...mostly the gum:cool:

Last edited:
Who's you get the LEE Stuf from? I got the conversion book a couple years ago and it's getting kind of worn, I need a new one and the cinamatographer? swatchbook looks cool too...

Today was a good day for me.

got the LEE pack, Rosko pack and two free shirts from soundcraft:)

More to come.... I think...

Soundcrafts Shirts? How Do get One? :twisted:

Soundcrafts Shirts? How Do get One? :twisted:

Send them an email saying that you use their consoles, that you love them very much, that they are the best that you have ever used, and say that you are looking at buying another very soon

Send them an email saying that you use their consoles, that you love them very much, that they are the best that you have ever used, and say that you are looking at buying another very soon

To which Department / person?

Should I ask for a shirt or 2 directly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back