From Mass

My name is kevin I am an upcoming graduate of salem state's BFA program I am currently working with a high school where the director doesn't understand any of the tech aspects, she wants to make higher qualities of shows but keeps complaining about not having money for equipment. they do not fund raise they have a light board that is dieing and a theater that was half finished the clear com system has never worked the booth is unusable. what they really need is a lot of help from experienced people or alot of cheap used equipment. any one from the area have any advice

Hi Kevin, welcome to the ControlBooth!

Well, sounds like the program has some issues, not unlike many theaters in academia today. Keep an ear out here at the 'Booth and perhaps you'll find tips, tricks, and maybe even used gear which will help get the program moving in the right direction!

Hi Kevin, welcome to the ControlBooth!

Well, sounds like the program has some issues, not unlike many theaters in academia today. Keep an ear out here at the 'Booth and perhaps you'll find tips, tricks, and maybe even used gear which will help get the program moving in the right direction!
that is my hope the students are amazing to work with i just want to be able to help them learn and excel

Well I think you've come to the right place, sir.

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back