FS - Assorted Lav Microphones

themuzicman

I know times are tight all-around, but maybe someone will have some interest - maybe a church looking to try something new! Starting to let go of a little bit of my personal rental kit as I don't see myself designing any small musicals anytime soon and I've almost entirely switched over to PS CO-8WL's. Every mic has been compared to a new one with Smaart and verified with some ears.

DPA 4061 ($275 each OBO) - Lots of Beige, Less in Brown and Black. A tiny number of the Beige have been colored, but I've removed all coloring to the best of my ability. Nothing I wouldn't put on a show myself.
Shure Twinplex TL45 ($300 each OBO) - 1x Black, 1x Beige - Essentially brand new, used once on a talking-heads event
Sennheiser MKE-1 ($225 each OBO) - 2x Black, 1x Beige
Sennheiser MKE-2 ($200 each OBO) - 1x Gold Band in Black, 4x Blue Band in Black

All microphones are currently terminated to 3-pin Lemo, however I have the ability to re-terminate the DPA's to TA4F for Shure (no cost if you're buying more than 1 mic, but it'll add a week or two so I can procure the connectors). I can also do the MKE-2's but would prefer not to. DPA can do other terminations for a low cost. Free shipping within the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back