FS ColorKey 1W units

Esoteric

Hey guys, so I am sitting on 7 ColorKey 1W RGB LEDs that I would love to move. These units normally sell at my price (the lowest around) for $250 each. But to get these moved I will take 5% off.

Mike

Lowest price around? That's interesting, since I see them online for $248 with free shipping.

(I like your website though. One of my favorite songs on the background picture.)

I should have said lowest legitimate price around. What website? ColorKeys MAP is $250. They are breaking their dealership agreement.

Mike

I want to move these units. For the next 2 weeks, 10% off and free shipping.

Mike

Good luck, Mike. I have 8 of them and 2 TC3's that I'm trying to get rid of myself. There's really not enough difference in dealer cost vs MAP to make it worth trying to sell them. This is my main gripe with Colorkey products. I have a feeling we're both going to be stuck with ours unless we're willing to take a loss.

I sold at least 50 units last year (that I can remember), so I know they will move, but I just want them out now.

They are a much higher quality unit than anything you will get anywhere else for the price.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back