FS: ETC Expression 3 400ch (Reduced!)

lightingguy1

Hi All,

Up for sale is my ETC Expression 3 400 channel console that was manufactured in 2007. I am the second owner and before I bought it, it was owned by a church that upgraded to a Congo a few years ago. In short, it has been very well taken care of! I've made sure to keep it clean on a regular basis, and I just replaced the memory battery under the hood. The only issue is a while back one of the monitors fell onto submaster 15 and smashed it into the circuit board. (See photos) While the fader handle can move up and down, I believe the potentiometer is dead. Good news though, the part only costs around $4 - The bad news, it would have to go back to ETC to get switched out. Other than that, this console is in great condition! Stylish white monitors with IEC Extension cables, so they can be plugged directly into the desk are included! Buyer pays shipping. I just moved into a new apartment, and no longer have the room for it. Road case included.

Pricing: $1,200 + Ground Shipping

Photos: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Byny_5uHP9-SRlc0VFVsbEhFeGs&usp=sharing

PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

I’m now offering this guy at $400 + shipping. Fully functional and the fader pot that was non functional has since been replaced.

I’m also taking offers. Great starter board for those looking to learn and grow their inventory!

Thanks so much,
Zach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back