FS Four Source 4s

Amiers

Renting to Corporate One Fixture at a Time.
I have four unboxed except one to make sure I got the right ones Source 4s with 50 degree barrels. They will come with 4 750w Lamps and everything that comes with buying a standard Source 4. Plug ends not included.

Prices: 1000$ for the lot
Prices: 250$ each

You pay to ship.

I have four unboxed except one to make sure I got the right ones Source 4s with 50 degree barrels. They will come with 4 750w Lamps and everything that comes with buying a standard Source 4. Plug ends not included.

You pay to ship.

If you were a REAL salesman you'd be selling the 4 for $960 or so......

Is that you offering 960 for the lot cause 40$ is a drop in the bucket.

Well thanks for keep the thread alive.

You pay to ship.

Why not trade them to a local shop for some used "stuff", drop-in iris's, gobo holders, etc.....

We run all optiPars, Par 64 and 56s not by choice. The Source 4s were going to be for a specials but we went a different route and we are out of dimmers and power so, I am winter cleaning and just want to get rid of them.

I might be interested in these and I could potentially just pick them up, but I will have to get back to you next week after I talk to my theatre company about funding, so if you find another buyer don't wait up for me.

sounds good. I only have them posted here. So no worries.

Bump, these are still for sale.

Still have these collecting dust.

Bump Set Spike.

I'm willing to listen to an offer. Or trade if it is interesting enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back