FS/FT/FF A bunch of old equipment In CT

I've got a load of old equipment taking up space and gathering dust that I need gone. If any of this might be of use to you shoot me a PM. A lot of these are untested as I have neither the time nor the equipment to properly test them, so when I say below "Make me an offer" I mean it. If you, for some ungodly reason, want an Obsession II for $50 and you can pick it up from the theater it's yours! Everything is located in New Haven, CT. Pictures available on request.

• ETC Net Remote Video interface
    • Not tested - Make me an offer
  • ETC Net2 Video Node
  • ETC Obsession II with dual proceessors
    • The Control panel boots up, I was unable to get it to connect with the processor though I didn't try particularly hard and remember that being kind of a finicky operation. Make me an offer.
  • ETC Obsession II RFU - 2
  • ETC Insight
    • Not tested, requires an RGB moniter, probably doesn't work, seems a shame to trash it? free for pickup
  • Studio Color Wash 575 with roadcase - 2
    • One works fine, one has some color flag issues. $100 OBO for both
  • Old Style "Ground nub out" Twist lock Connectors
    • I've got around 100, males and females, $150 for all of them
  • Altman 6 x 9 and 6 x 12 - 40
    • Well maintained, recently bench focused and cleaned, rarely used, $75 each
  • ETC Response DMX512 to AMX192 Convertor
    • Tested and working, 4 pin output, $200 OBO
  • ETC Response 96 out DMX to analog Converter
    • Not Tested, 3 - 36 pin Centronics connectors, $100 OBO
  • Doug Fleener DMX to Analog Convertor
    • not tested, 24 pin serial output $100 OBO
  • 60' Socapex Retractor Reels - 2
    • These are actually pretty nice! They are 12/14 6 Circuit Soca retractor reels with
      Lex molded connectors. Dimensions are about 2'6" cubed and they weigh about 100#. $1000 Each OBO.

Last edited:
So LWTelectrics, It's kind of hard to make a purchase of that converter from you when you don't answer my PM's anymore
to complete the deal.
Not good, considering I passed up a cheaper one on Ebay to buy yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back