lightingguy1

Hi All,

I am selling my pair of HES StudioPix fixtures that are in great condition! These were manufactured in 2012 - Fixture 1 has no currently known issues and includes a road case (Pictured). Fixture 2 has a dead pixel - HES said that it might be a bad LED on the circuit board, or it may be a mis-seated ribbon cable. I no longer have the time to troubleshoot, so I'll discount it to you! Fixture 2 does not include a road case, but will be carefully shipped in a sturdy cardboard box with plenty of packing material. Please make me any offers, you feel are fair. I just moved into an apartment, and no longer have the room for these guys.

Pricing:
Fixture 1 - $2,750 (Great Condition)
Fixture 2 - $2,500 (Very Good Condition - Bad Pixel)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Byny_5uHP9-SOV9IXy1PT0VQcWs&usp=sharing

PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Hi All,

I am selling my pair of HES StudioPix fixtures that are in great condition! These were manufactured in 2012 - Fixture 1 has no currently known issues and includes a road case (Pictured). Fixture 2 has a dead pixel - HES said that it might be a bad LED on the circuit board, or it may be a mis-seated ribbon cable. I no longer have the time to troubleshoot, so I'll discount it to you! Fixture 2 does not include a road case, but will be carefully shipped in a sturdy cardboard box with plenty of packing material. Please make me any offers, you feel are fair. I just moved into an apartment, and no longer have the room for these guys.

Pricing:
Fixture 1 - $2,750 (Great Condition)
Fixture 2 - $2,500 (Very Good Condition - Bad Pixel)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Byny_5uHP9-SOV9IXy1PT0VQcWs&usp=sharing

PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER!
Hello, are these fixtures still for sale? Please contact me if you still have them for sale. [email protected]

Hello all, both fixtures are still up for grabs and I'm ready for the space. I'm reducing the price down to $1900 for the pair + case for the one + freight/ground shipping.

Taking any and all offers seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back