FS: Mac 300's, Cables, Grade 80 Chain (Milwaukee)

MNicolai

ETCP Certified Technicians
Fight Leukemia
Everything sold as-is.

Local pickup only @ Milwaukee for equipment and chain.
Willing to ship cables UPS for cost of shipping.

Must pick up by 10/14.

Package 1 - Mac 300's - $475 for the lot
(3) Mac 300's in working condition
(1) Mac 300 that blew its brains out -- good for parts except the main PCB.
(1) Pack o' miscellaneous fuses
(1) Spare Lamp
(4) Omega brackets with (8) half-coupler clamps
***no cases included

The lights are good for having a little fun. I wouldn't use them in anything super mission critical as they are quite aged and sometimes run a color wheel. Probably something that can be fixed if you know you're way around in these lights. Performed test sequence today on the 3 lights. One light has louder color dichroic wheel than others. Other two seem normal. All colors, strobe, and diffusion features seem operable. They all have new thermostats.

All DMX connectors on these units have been modified to 5 pin XLR.

DMX Cables - Sold Individually
(6) DMX, 5-pin, 25', by Lex Products - $25/ea
(5) DMX Terminator, 5-pin, $5/ea

All cables are a couple years old, lightly used, in excellent condition.

Chain -- Sold @ minimum 50' lengths
Grade 80 Alloy Steel Chain, Black Finish, 3500 lb WLL, 9/32" Trade Size - $1.35/ft (market value $2.82/ft)

I probably have ~200' of the chain. I'm willing to piece the lot up into 50' or 75' chunks if multiple people want some but not all of it. I'd prefer to get rid of it together though. If someone's interested, I'll find out precisely just how much footage of this stuff I have.

Miscellaneous

(1) E-Z Up 10'x10' Express II, White - $145

Last edited:
Prices lowered across the board, removed the power cables from the list of items for sale.

Package of 3 moving lights, spare lamp, hardware, and 1 light good for parts down from $650 to $475.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back