[FS] Mamba Mix MMX16/8 Line Level IEM Mixer System $1100+Shipping/Insurance

16 Input / 8 Channel Stereo Output In Ear Monitor (IEM) Mixer + Cables

This system package includes:

(1) Mamba Mix MMX16/8 IEM Line Level Mixer + Owner Manual
Retail: $1995.00
(1) TP Wireless Router
Retail: $ 30.00
(2) Hosa DTP-803 - 8-channel Snake, DB-25 Male-1/4" TRS Male Cable, 3 meter / 9.8' length
Retail: $34.99 x 2 = $ 69.98
(2) Hosa AES-315T – 8-channel Snake DB25T AES/EBU Cable, 3 meter / 9.8' length
Retail: $ 47.99 x 2 = $ 95.98
(2) Hosa DTM-807 - 8-channel Snake, XLR Male-DB-25 Cable, 7 meter / 22.9’ length
Retail: $ 64.99 x 2 = $ 129.98

Total Retail: $ 2320.00

The Mamba Mix MMX16/8 IEM Line Level (16/8L) System is 16 channel line level input mixer for controlling 8 separate stereo mixes using a 1 RU unit. Each of the eight separate stereo mixes is controlled using one or more iPads. Each of the mixes can be password protected allowing each performer to control their own mix securely. The Mamba Mix system is an excellent way to add eight stereo monitor mixes to your existing mixer or preamps. Simply connect 16 channels from your mixer or preamp unit to the Mamba Mix unit. Cables are provided to connect to your mixers ¼” balanced direct outputs -or- from DB25 Tascam outs (for example, those present on the Presonus Studio Live mixer) to the input of the Mamba Mix. Cables are provided to connect the 8 stereo outputs of the Mamba Mix to the inputs of the 8 stereo IEM mixes via two DB25 to XLRM cable snakes. The 8 stereo mixes are available as XLR balanced stereo pair outputs and to the front panel stereo headphone outputs. The Mamba Mix 16/8 has 2 assignable EQs for each channel (1-16) and Master MIX L and R EQ (total of 4 EQs per IEM mix). Note you must have at least one iPad to control the mixes.

More details are located here:
http://www.mambamix.com/index.php/products/mamba-mix-17/mmx16l-line-level-mix

Video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Features:
16 channels Line inputs (using your own direct outs from your mixer or mic pre)
8 IEM stereo Mix per system - 1RU
Expand 16 or 24 or more stereo Mixes by adding extension (MMX16/8X) system using a simple Cat5
Easy to integrate with wireless in ear monitor systems such as Shure or Sennheiser
2 dynamic assignable EQ channels
Master EQ on both Left and Right mix
3-band graphic parametric EQ, Low-cut for each EQ
All EQs, HPF, Gain, Pan and Mix for all 8 Mixers completed within one audio sample time
Balanced mix out for long distance or wireless headphone system
TRS headphone output on front for monitoring or close by Jam session
iPad Apps are easy to use and navigate
Password controlled access to each mix for secure login to Mamba MIX16/8 system
Fast setup default configuration per mix
Save/delete different scene settings of mix
Fast load different scene of pre mix such as per song, per show etc
Easy label each channel such as mic, guitar, drum, lead voc, snare etc
Solid steel body and sleek finish

I am selling this system because I purchased a new mixing console (Soundcraft Si Expression 3) and I am selling off my old mixing setup. If you are looking to increase the simultaneous stereo monitor mixes without purchasing a new mixing console, this is an excellent choice. THIS IS NOT A FOH MIXER... IT IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE PERFORMERS TO CONTROL THEIR OWN MIX USING ONE OR MORE IPADS! Set up and operation is very simple and works great! I am selling this on Control Booth first, before I place it on EBay as I would like to place this somewhere where it will get the use it deserves...

Please note the following terms and conditions:

• Shipping to lower 48 United State states only. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!
• Payment via cashiers check, postal money order, or PayPal.
• PayPal payments will only be shipped to the address provided as the PayPal shipping address, I will not ship to addresses listed in the "Notes" section of a PayPal payment.

This will be shipped insured for the full purchase price.

The owner of Network Sounds, Inc., Barani Smith, who sold me the unit will provide a reference for me.

Email [email protected] or call 937-559-0606

Users who are viewing this thread

Back