FS: Whole/Parts of Strong 575 Followspot

EWCguy

We have two Strong 575 spots available (one now, one after July 1, 2014). NON-working (internal power distribution problem). Used in fixed spot positions. Less than 1000 hrs clocked.
  • Off-board HMI ballast & cables [B1-575C] - works as far as we know
  • Telescoping stand and yoke, with wheels
  • Fans, internal electronics, switches, and connections EXCEPT power distribution
  • Lenses, iris, douser, guides, handles, knobs, color boomerang
  • Chassis
...if it's easy for me to extract and package, you can have it! Or, come and pick up yourself!

You must pay for shipping, otherwise, best offer on the part at hand, FCFS.

These will be junked December 1, 2014.

Well then.... our maintenance department has decided this instrument will take an early trip to the junk bin. I have rescued a few items only.
You must pay for shipping, otherwise, best offer on the part at hand, FCFS.

Second instrument will be available sometime in July, then its fate will be similar. Make your reservations now! LOL.

I'm in Wyoming, USA. Not really near anywhere (lol) - The state capitol, Cheyenne, is the nearest large city, at about 90 miles, although Scottsbluff, NE, is nearby as well.

In case anyone wonders, these spotlights have long since gone to the scrap metal folks. I retained a very sparse set of parts; things I thought were interesting. Spotlights replaced by Altman Satellite I. In fact, Altman built me the last one after they discontinued so that I have a matched pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back