Funny Aussie Lamps

Let me guess ship...she's not a theatre person...and if she is she's not a design person....I'm getting married Aug 4th and its been the easiest proscess ever because we've been treating it like one big show.

We've had this thing designed for months!

Let me guess ship...she's not a theatre person...and if she is she's not a design person....I'm getting married Aug 4th and its been the easiest proscess ever because we've been treating it like one big show.

Actually, if I remember correctly from other posts, she works in the conventional lighting department at the same big rental shop as Ship does. You've got two lamp heads getting married... oh imagine what kind of kids they will have?

What I want to know is when do we all get our wedding invitations? I know Van and I wouldn't miss it... Road Trip!! Hey Alex, we could probably swing down through Salt Lake on the way East and pick you up, if you aren't too much of a big shot now that you've been quoted in Live Design. I'm sure the guys down under would love to fly up for the wedding. I can see it now. "Uh, yeah the bunch of guys at table 7 are my internet friends. Try not to feed them too much and what ever you do no booze for that table." Better yet maybe we could all go along on the Honeymoon to make sure you don't get into too much trouble!

Actually, if I remember correctly from other posts, she works in the conventional lighting department at the same big rental shop as Ship does. You've got two lamp heads getting married... oh imagine what kind of kids they will have?
What I want to know is when do we all get our wedding invitations? I know Van and I wouldn't miss it... Road Trip!! Hey Alex, we could probably swing down through Salt Lake on the way East and pick you up, if you aren't too much of a big shot now that you've been quoted in Live Design. I'm sure the guys down under would love to fly up for the wedding. I can see it now. "Uh, yeah the bunch of guys at table 7 are my internet friends. Try not to feed them too much and what ever you do no booze for that table." Better yet maybe we could all go along on the Honeymoon to make sure you don't get into too much trouble!
Oooh Ooooh OOOO! We could light all the special moments! And have nifty sound effects! And a smoke machine!

Well you know the old wedding saying, you need something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue.

I was thinking Logos' Mercury Bath Rectifier would be perfect for "something old".

Maybe Icewolf could bring his new hazer that got him quoted in Live Design... for our something new.

Ideas?
Something borrowed...
Something Blue...

R80 seems a little cliché... but appropriate.

So how about it Ship? Forget a C.B. convention... we are all coming to your wedding... all 308 active members.

Last edited:
R80 seems a little cliché... but appropriate.

I can't begin to tell you how funny I think that is...especially since we're talking about one of the biggest cliches of all time.

Road Trip!! Hey Alex, we could probably swing down through Salt Lake on the way East and pick you up, if you aren't too much of a big shot now that you've been quoted in Live Design.

I am totally up for a road trip, sounds fun to me!

Van did you say you still have the VW bus... because that would be perfect for the Wedding road trip.

Last edited:
I missed most of this because I was asleep, but

1/ Ya gotta have a bubble machine with fluorescent bubbles.
2/ A good old fashioned glitter drop, to hell with confetti.

And by the way Aussies are easy to feed just make sure you keep your hands clear of our mouths. Oh and plenty of beer. any beer, just so long as its brown and fizzy.

whose doing the set design (where people are sitting, and what color table cloths)
you know the important stuff :mrgreen:

She's the set designer. We figured out together the seating arrangment for the ceremony (non church). And did all the set dressing all toghether for the reception. We worked witht the cateror (god that's spelled wrong but I'm too lazy to fix it ) on the layout.

She's the set designer. We figured out together the seating arrangment for the ceremony (non church). And did all the set dressing all toghether for the reception. We worked witht the cateror (god that's spelled wrong but I'm too lazy to fix it ) on the layout.

Oh yeah that will work...

Ship to fiancé, "Uh.. Honey, my internet friends have decided that they are taking over all the arrangements for the reception... but I think they are willing to let you choose the color of the plastic forks."

Oh yeah that will work...

Ship to fiancé, "Uh.. Honey, my internet friends have decided that they are taking over all the arrangements for the reception... but I think they are willing to let you choose the color of the plastic forks."

lol internet friends sounds a creepy phrase:!:

Hang in there Ship. The whole getting married thing is quite the ordeal. You have to pretend to care what color the plastic spoons are. It's not ok for her to choose, you have to choose together... but the only way you can successfully choose together is if you successfully guess what she really wants.
Good luck big guy, I'm 15 years married and very happy.

Thanks buddy, going to need such advice much more than any show concept advice I have ever in the past I believe. Very true this devining what's correct I think. Civiling influence if not even prolonging life influence but pain in the rear about this subject. And now the wedding magazines come.

My only demand for her is that she stops watching food network and switch to "Brid Zilla's" TV show. Yep, I can see it all... But in the end it's very worth it and the thing I really want to do. Advice from them that did it is a big thanks.

Perhaps I shoul-777777777777777yn6h-7+7`
uyhj,
n87b u6ykj

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back