Funny Stuff

Wow, yet another example of so called "wasted money".

I still considered the illegable handwriting of my Pysics teacher to be modern art. seriously, his scribbles a.k.a words are more interesting then whats showing at the met.

i'm surprised they don't have the product "oragamy snow feild" yet. i'll have to make a suggestion

I clicked on the "buy now" button and it did take me to paypal. So despite it being very funny that someone would charge $10 plus $4.95 for shipping and handling to send you a wad of paper I guess he will actually send it if you're stupid enough to buy it.

Me, I'm going to launch a competing website and charge $4.95 plus $1.00 S&H for an instruction sheet on how to make your own origami boulder. I figure I can capitalize on the DIY craze. Maybe target all the people at Home Depot on Saturdays. Go to Hobby Lobby and put on demonstrations. The possibilities are endless. The world will be mine <<evil laughter>> Now all I need is some frickin' sharks with frickin' laser beams on their frickin' heads.

Perhaps you can get some of the Members from "down under" to hook you up (pun intended) with some sharks. Its a bit cold here on the east coast to go offshore for sharkin'.

maybe you should market the instructions to book publishers. i can just imagine it... shelve of barnes&noble "idiots guide to oragamie boulder"

for all those idiot who can't figure out how to fold the paper into the boulder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back