Gauging iPhone App Interest

Interested in iPhone CB app? (must have iPhone/iTouch to participate)

• Yes, I'm interested

Votes: 36 80.0%
  • No, not interested

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1.2 will be worldwide so just keep an eye out.

But still not available here, think of poor me, Chris15, Logos & Hughesie! Aussies want the app!

Speak for yourself Nick. I'm actually with Derek on this one, all its going to do is let people further ruin the recently poorer English on this forum. Which is one of the reasons i no longer frequent this forum.

Speak for yourself Nick. I'm actually with Derek on this one, all its going to do is let people further ruin the recently poorer English on this forum. Which is one of the reasons i no longer frequent this forum.

First of all- Derek didn't even post in this thread. You don't want people to put words in your mouth, maybe you should show others the same courtesy.
Also, there are some pretty glaring errors in capitalization and punctuation in your post for someone who is supposedly lamenting the demise of the English language.
Finally- if you no longer frequent this forum, what are you still doing here posting???

I came back to see if much had changed. By the looks of it the same convoluted hirachy remains. It's good to see you posting mistressrach

I came back to see if much had changed. By the looks of it, the same convoluted hirachy remains. It's good to see you posting mistressrach.

"hirachy" ...? (A friend of Pagliacci, perhaps...)

And that should be MistressRach. ;)

Not that I'm a Grammar Nazi, or anything..... :twisted:

Just testing some features of tapatalk.

can I wrtie in bold?

icewolf08 said:
can I quote myself?

The app is pretty cool and much simpler and easier to use than the web interface on iPhone. Do mods and senior team memeners still have full funtionality?

And a bug I noticed: it doesn't seem to want to scroll while I type when I get to the bottom of the screen so the text just goes behind the keyboard. That is a little annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, worldwide App is released!

iTunes Store

Adds Private messaging, quote support, and is much faster on the OS3.x platform.

They are working on the following for the next release as well:

- Full Pagination support
- Push Notification (Private Message and Subscribed Topics notification)
- Image Attachment and Camera integration (You can't even do it in Safari! ;-)
- Who's Online

Last edited:
Testing new app.

This is sleek now. Still looks like you need to manually code formatting but it's certainly making it even easier to manage your CB lurking via your iPhone.

Anyone know how to use the image attachment feature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back