G'day From Sydney Australia

Hi,
Im 15 years old and from Sydney, Australia. I go to Reddam House High School, where i help out with sound and lighting and when a show comes up set design/building and backstage crew.
Regards,
Zac Shenker

G'day from Perth Zac - and welcome to ControlBooth.com

It is great to have another Aussie on board. You may have noticed Jeremy (aka dj_illusions and (in some older posts cruiser)) who is from Melbourne, Dean is in Tassie but have not seen him on the booth for some time now and also Nephelim (just look for the picture of Roy and HG’s fat arsed Wombat) who defected to the US.

I will let you into a little secret but you must promise not to tell anyone not listed above. Ok? Well we are just waiting for a few more Aussies to join up and then we are going to take over. But remember, just between the four of us. :twisted:

Hope to see you around the forums and feel free to ask questions and share your thoughts and comments.

Cheers!

Mayhem said:
Nephelim (just look for the picture of Roy and HG’s fat arsed Wombat) who defected to the US.

My grandmother flew out and brought Tim Tams... I'm in heaven :D

Using your words Mate, not mine :D

Welcome!!! And ignore the ones who want to take over. Cuz ya know 4 to 624, nice chance's there!!!! Anyways welcome!! What shows have you done in the past?

Katie

Yea but 4 active members out of 624 is more like 4 in 12 or 16...
I'm seeing it more of an Aussie, Chicago and East Coast - USA battle with others in representation of those that speak. Pocado, get to work on your buddies and fellow time zone people.

lol, i'll do that. We can have a west coast east coast battle going here!! :wink:

Katie

in the middle of colorado but im jioning the aussies because australia is awesome and i love the wallabies(rugby)

Your traitor!!! Sheesh, what is this world coming to? :wink:

ship said:
I'm seeing it more of an Aussie, Chicago and East Coast - USA battle with others in representation of those that speak. Pocado, get to work on your buddies and fellow time zone people.

I like this bloke - he's on the ball!

Soadfan4ever said:
in the middle of colorado but im jioning the aussies

Welcome aboard Soadfan4ever

ship said:

I like this bloke - he's on the ball!

Soadfan4ever said:
in the middle of colorado but im jioning the aussies

Welcome aboard Soadfan4ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back