Gel tragedy

derekleffew

Resident Curmudgeon
Senior Team
Premium Member
I've discussed never having had a "gel emergency" before, but tonight I had a "gel tragedy." I accidentally knocked my Lee Filters Numeric Edition swatchbook, which I've had for at least ten years, off the counter onto the carpeted floor and the plastic rivet broke, spilling color samples all over. Now I must spend some time putting the papers in order, and making sure the colors go back in the right places. Then I'll replace the plastic rivet with a 1/4-20 bolt and Nyloc.

I'll try getting a new one from Lee, but that's questionable at best. And my old one didn't have any of those new-fangled 3xx or 7xx colors in it. I dislike the Designer's Edition, even though there's a numeric conversion.

Go over to Alumifax/Advanced Entertainment Services over on Reno and get a new one. They supply a lot of Lee.

Or call any supplier.... I could not live without the 300 or 700's, I use them both all the time. Time for a new book. At least with lee you don't have to spend forever to get the book to loosen up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back