Kyla Werrett

A.C. Lighting Inc. & A.C. ProMedia - Kyla Werrett
North America, June 10, 2022 – Luminex, manufacturer of data distribution equipment for professional lighting, audio, and video applications, announced today that they received the honor of Best of Show for their GigaCore 30i from Sound & Video Contractor (SVC) magazine at InfoComm in Las Vegas.

“We are honored that the GigaCore 30i was chosen for Best of Show by SVC during InfoComm,” explains Bart Swinnen, CEO of Luminex. “For 20 years Luminex has been pioneering and setting the standard for AV networking made easy in the entertainment industry. We appreciate that our brand has earned industry-wide recognition with our reliable and intuitive products.”
New Product Launch!

To keep challenging the status quo, Luminex continuously brings innovation to the AV industry. Luminex introduced their new 10Gb GigaCore 30i AV Network switch, gaining remarkable attention, this spring at NAB Show, InfoComm, and Cine Gear, and in Europe Prolight + Sound.

GigaCore 30i At a Glance

GigaCore 30i is Luminex's new 10Gb Ethernet switch dedicated to AV integration, installation, and touring. With its 10Gb connectivity, the GigaCore 30i allows full network convergence of lighting control, audio, intercom, and compressed video. Pre-configured Quality of Service (QoS), IGMP multicast, and PTPv2 settings will assure a responsive and extremely stable network environment for the most demanding time-critical audio protocols like Dante™, AES67, Q-SYS, and many others. Without the need for any IT knowledge.

Luminex products are available in North America through A.C. ProMedia, distributor of state-of-the-art products and solutions aimed at the commercial and pro-AV installation markets, and A.C. Lighting Inc.

Don’t forget to follow A.C. ProMedia on Social Media:
###

ABOUT A.C. ProMedia
A.C. ProMedia offers multimedia products and solutions (Audio-Video-Lighting-Control-Networking) aimed at the Fixed Installation & Architainment Markets, through Consultants, Design Groups, and Systems Integration channels.
  • Architecture • Corporate Media • Consultant Groups • Municipalities • Hospitality • Theme Parks • Sports Venues • Public Space • Retail Space • Cruise Ships
A.C. ProMedia is the North American distributor for AUDAC innovative audio solutions, and Luminex Network Intelligence manufacturer of data distribution equipment.

For more information visit www.acpromedia.com or call 1-855-324-9354

ABOUT LUMINEX NETWORK INTELLIGENCE

Luminex Network Intelligence is a Belgian-based manufacturer of data distribution equipment for professional lighting, audio, and video applications. Luminex enables AV professionals in the entertainment industry to use the latest technology confidently. Luminex offers a complete range of network switches, converters/nodes, and DMX splitters, providing AV designers and technicians with cutting-edge technology to build a complete data distribution system from small to large events or venues. Luminex commits to making it as easy as possible to deploy a professional AV network, even without IT knowledge.

Luminex’s plug-and-play GigaCore switches do exactly that. They are completely pre-configured to transport all common-used lighting and audio protocols, such as Art-Net, sACN, MANet, Dante™, AES67, PTP V2, AVB, and many more. For more information visit www.luminex.be.

Attachments

• GigaCore-30i_transparent_720x720_bestofShow.jpg
    GigaCore-30i_transparent_720x720_bestofShow.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back