Glaciator X Stream Making Floor Slippery

I am using two Glaciator X Streams and they have recently started causing the floor in front of them to become very slippery. More than the normal amount. What do you thinks is the cause could it be the machine or perhaps the temp of the room? Any insight or ways to fix the problem or at least mitigate them would be helpful.

Its a common issue with those types of machines, not just the Glaciator. The liquid is caused by the fluid condensateing(is that even a word?!) when it hits the warm floor.

Best solution is to put down a large towel or floor mat taped down to collect the moisture. Other option might be to raise the outlet duct off the floor a foot or two, but I have not tried that.

Some random thoughts, when the Glaciator was working well, was it perhaps in the winter when humidity is usually lower? When it caused problems was it in humid weather? Is the venue inactive for long periods, say the AC is only turned on (or up) sometime before showtime?

The unit needs to be serviced. Contact Martin.

I am using two Glaciator X Streams and they have recently started causing the floor in front of them to become very slippery. More than the normal amount. What do you thinks is the cause could it be the machine or perhaps the temp of the room? Any insight or ways to fix the problem or at least mitigate them would be helpful.

Dustin, what did the manufacturer say about this? Did you receive other advice and if so, what was it and did it work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back