The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Glass Dubble Sided Projector Screen

Discussion in 'Special Effects' started by delnor, Mar 3, 2003.

1. delnor

delnor Active Member

Here is a cool one that really works. If you want to make a cool video projection on a three way stage or just for a really cool effect. Try projecting onto a piece of fogged glass. If you have a stage with no real front like for a concert or somthing its a great effect because the audience can see the image from both sides at the same time using only one projector. If you cant afford glass get a piece of plexi-glass and cover it with a light coat of white elmers glue. Or a very light coat of a white water based paint.

2. TechDirector

TechDirector Active Member

Can you give an example of how to use this technique? Like what time would you use this?

3. delnor

delnor Active Member

Like I said, for a concert or an awards type show, it is a great effect because the audience cna see through the glass and see the projection at the same time. I am not suggesting you should use it for a play or anything. Its just a cool thing when you are looking for cool effects.

4. TechDirector

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol now I get it. Have the glass like out in the middle of the stage or the side and have something behind it like a wall. Ok now that makes sense. I thought have the projector and glass where you can't see them or somthing like that. ok thanks for clearing that up for me.

5. delnor

delnor Active Member

Yeah, you don't even need a wall behind it actually because you will be able to see the image on the glass. Thats why you need fogged glass.

6. TechDirector

yeah true.