Glitter now a Felony

Jay Ashworth

I'm sure that -- for all the trouble it causes us in stage operations -- everyone here will be overjoyed to learn that glitter is now a felony.

This apparently happened about 10 miles from me, too.

TimMc

Premium Member
I think it was the glitter *container* that hit the victim. In general, glitter should be a felony...

What Rigger?

I'm so fly....I Neverland.
In my mind, this is some kind of scenario where strippers are getting revenge for some dude not actually paying for the VIP room. I wonder if the crime scene smelled of Pina Colado body spray?

TimMc

Premium Member
In my mind, this is some kind of scenario where strippers are getting revenge for some dude not actually paying for the VIP room. I wonder if the crime scene smelled of Pina Colado body spray?

:CoochieCover: scent

MNicolai

Fight Leukemia
1642022795991.png

The mugshots really make the story complete.

1642022917085.png

What Rigger?

I'm so fly....I Neverland.

MNicolai

Fight Leukemia
I mean, I'd rather that than what normally happens in my neighborhood. Last night a guy around the corner hung himself on his patio with an extension cord, and just before Thanksgiving my creepy downstairs neighbor OD'd on fentanyl and wasn't found for a week. When they cracked the door it was opening the gates of hell. I had to burn popcorn, light scented candles in the shape of a pentagram, and buy out the local CVS' stock of Glade plugins and still smelled the haunted remnants of my neighbor for the next 6 weeks.

I'd welcome a glitter assault in my neighborhood any day of the week.

Jay Ashworth

I mean, I'd rather that than what normally happens in my neighborhood. Last night a guy around the corner hung himself on his patio with an extension cord, and just before Thanksgiving my creepy downstairs neighbor OD'd on fentanyl and wasn't found for a week. When they cracked the door it was opening the gates of hell. I had to burn popcorn, light scented candles in the shape of a pentagram, and buy out the local CVS' stock of Glade plugins and still smelled the haunted remnants of my neighbor for the next 6 weeks.

Jeezus, really?

Ben Stiegler

and you live where exactly, Mike?

Users who are viewing this thread