Good Sound Services...in Utah...?

Schniapereli

I know most of you are in the eastern area, but I was wondering if any of you had any advice on companies for sound repairs and services in Utah.
The ones I have dealt with so far, have not proven themselves to be of very much help.

The 2 main ones that I have heard of, and which seem to have a high reputation are Company 1, and Company 2. (I don't want to openly trash these companies by name on a public forum. If you need to know to give a good answer, PM me.)

With Company 1, we ordered 2 Shure WL93 lavs, which they had to resolder TRS connectors. The lav connectors had to be resoldered when they came in the mail. The friendly man on the phone was trying to tell me which wires went where. (Good thing I already knew from fixing about 15 over the summer) But, he said (and I he had to look this up) "The red goes on the left, and the black on the right." (I roll my eyes as I rotate the very circular connector with my fingers) I say thankyou, and hang up the phone.
With Company 2, well they seem to have never fixed anything right for us. (I could go on for a while about them, but not without telling a really long story)

So, should I go out of state? (I've been looking for other Utah companies first of course, but have not found any better) But I know for a high school, that my be a stretch. Any place close would be preferable, but also some place that will get the job done right is important too.

I am just getting so frustrated with a sound board that has broken mains and submasters, and when we send it in to get fixed anywhere, it breaks after 2 weeks from getting it back. (I am strict on keeping it from being thwacked, but it's a Mackie SR32...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back