Goodbye Tixato, hello... who?

We just stated using Vendini, I do not know the price structure as it is above my pay scale, but they have been pretty easy to work with, support has been good.
We use our computers (macs) and a bocca printer, their tickets.
We use High School students as box staff and they catch on quickly
again ymmv

Sean...

Stripe costs 30 cents plus 1.9%, is that right? So the Tixato fee would end up being $.25 + $.30 + 1.9% fee? Or is the total fee just the $.25 + fees and nothing additional paid to Stripe?
I went back and looked more closely. Stripe is 30 cents plus 2.9%. the 2.9% is the CC companies fee. That seemed to be pretty universal no matter what company you go with. So with all in, by using tixato I was paying $.25 per ticket + $.30 and 2.9% per transaction as opposed to seatyourself which was a flat $.50 per ticket and 2.9% transaction.

Anyone have experience with Vendini? A community theater near me uses them and wondering if anyone else has any insight with them?

I've got some experience with them. Fees don't seem unreasonable, but I'm just the computer person. Reserved seats require flash, and there is a fee for each time the seat map needs an edit (Only they can do that). General admission only has the per ticket fees.

I work with Vendini ticketing, we typically create a pricing structure that is custom tailored to the organization. If you go to http://www.vendini.com there is a bunch of info you can look over, and if you're interested you can request a free interactive demo of the system.

Last edited:
Hi Asher, I found your post here today and thought I'd respond. I actually work for Arts People. The pricing actually has not been listed on our website since it can be configured in a number of ways that best suit the individual organization - online vs box office tickets, etc. Our pricing is one of the best in the industry for the comprehensive system we provide, so if you're interested I'd encourage you to visit our website and submit a request for more information, or email [email protected]. Our sales team is no-pressure and work with people to help them find the best solution for their organization based on your needs. Hope this is helpful!

Seatyourself seems like brown paper, but with less control. As for ArtsPeople, I looked at it a while ago but I didn't try it because it didn't list prices, so I assumed they'd be high. How user friendly is it? I can set up the shows, but for sales it needs to be simple enough for volunteers and easy online, but it's definitely an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back